Tuesday 17 February 2015

And breathe...

Hello everyone hope the week is going well.

Finally after a very hectic time at work for us both, DH and I have sneaked away for a few days.

Being the person I am I have been taking random photos of our hotel rooms, first I love this picture which was in our room in our airport hotel, reminded me of the sunsets I have been blessed to see in this beautiful part of the world...


Our hotel for the rest of our stay has this lovely lamp...


The next picture is a very obscure clue as to where we are...can you see the flags?


Hopefully back soon to reveal where we are!

Helenxx

11 comments:

  1. looking forward to seeing where you are.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My eyes must be bad because I can barely make out some colors behind the curtain. Nevertheless, I hope you are having a lovely time with your husband and I'm looking forward to finding out where you had your getaway.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you tease, you! LOL! I have no idea where you might be but am hoping you'll share photos when you return. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds very exciting! Have fun and take lots of pictures:)
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you in Canada? Have a great time, wherever you are x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scandinavia? Whatever, enjoy and RELAX! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot make out the flags - I am guessing somewhere Scandinavian?? Hope you are enjoying it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no idea where u are at ...

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!