Wednesday 22 January 2014

Reasons to be cheerful - part 2

Hi everyone!

Thought I would share a few things that have made me feel cheerful recently:

 A walk through the park on my way from one appointment to another.  A great chance to grab a bit of fresh air and appreciate some very welcome sunshine.


A bit of window shopping - I love this craft materials shop, the staff are very helpful and friendly, I have attended a couple of their evening workshops too, always a lovely treat.



I love the skies at this time of year just before dusk.  And I also love the skeletal outlines of the trees against the sky.

And finally, how could this little chap not bring a smile to my face?


One of the training providers I visit regularly has a small holding, where some of our more challenging students find working with animals and the land really rewarding and calming.  This little chap always comes along to say hello to me, and his face was just so cute I couldn't resist taking a quick snap!

What is making you feel cheerful this week?

Helenxx

7 comments:

  1. Sunshine and pretty beaches!
    Have a great day:)
    Blessings,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little goat made me feel cheerful. I also swam with Gracie today and that is a happy thing. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your reasons to be cheerful cheered me as well :) and I really enjoyed swimming today with Teresa, too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sewing shop looks lovely. Plenty of reasons to be happy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful moments to treasure in your busy week.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your reasons to be cheerful, Helen. Wish you have more lovely,cheerful and blessed moments in the 2014 year :0)
    Hugs
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved seeing your special cheery moments, Helen. I would like to explore the sewing shop especially. Wishing you a happy weekend.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!