Sunday 26 May 2013

When the Moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie....

That's Amore!

Good afternoon everyone - hope you are all well and having a great weekend.

Last night I was absolutely Moonstruck - in London with my DH.  It was all part of our Silver Wedding Anniversary celebrations.  The actual day was in February, we were in Granada in Spain, all organised by the lovely DH.

My gift to him was a day in London yesterday - all organised back in January. 

I will share more photos soon, as I saw a view of London usually reserved for folks on route in or out of Heathrow on a plane....

But last night, standing on the Millenium Bridge over the Thames I was indeed Moonstruck



What a view!

Back soon hopefully with more photos of a wonderful day out with a wonderful man.

Helenxx

4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, it was our Silver Wedding anniversary on Tuesday last week, we went to Salisbury for the day, did some shopping and had a pub lunch in a riverside pub. A lovely way to spend a day, just quietly and by ourselves. Hope you enjoyed your day as much as we enjoyed ours. Joy x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful presets you gave to each other, you are both so lovely.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. *H*A*P*P*Y* * *A*N*N*I*V*E*R*S*A*R*Y*!*!* and wow, what a great shot of the moon!! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! Glad you had such a lovely day xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!