Saturday 31 December 2011

Stocking swap

Hi everyone, well here we are nearly at the end of another year!

So I thought I had better post about the lovely treats I received in the Stocking Swap!  My partner was the lovely (and very patient!) Krafty Cupcake

Just look at all the wonderful  treats she sent me:

And dont you just love the darling penguin on the stocking?  We are massive Happy Feet fans here at Moonstruck HQ!

Here is what I sent to her:

I really enjoyed making the stocking as I dont think I had made one for over 35 years!!  Thanks again so much for being such a wonderful swap partner.

Anyway, this is my last post of 2011.  Thank you so much for all you kind and thoughtful comments and for showing an interest in my little corner of the world.  I have really enjoyed being in blogland and look forward to reading what you are all up to in 2012!

My bloggy-versary (what a word, who would guess that Im an english language teacher!!!!) is on January the 13th so will organise a little giveaway for that I think.  It ties in nicely with my birthday which is the day before!

In the meantime, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

much love, Helenxx

6 comments:

  1. lovely swap goodies sent and received! Happy New Year! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, congrats on the up coming anniversary. I have loved your blog since I started my own and you became one of my very first followers. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely swap. a very happy new year. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very happy new year Helen. I love the idea of a stocking swap. What lovely gifts you sent and received.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!