Sunday 11 September 2011

WIP finally completed!

Hi everyone!

Do you ever have a WIP that just seems to get overlooked - well that was the case with this piece of crochet

And yet, after just one hour of assembling it's fellow squares, this is what I ended up with:

It is so comfy and cosy, just the ticket for snuggling up with when doing some crafting sitting in my favourite arm chair!

Im so pleased I found it in my stash bag.  I had forgotten just how much I loved the colours.

Just lurving crochet at the minute - I think its the darker evenings and autumn creeping in.

Helenxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh it looks gorgeous!!! You're right. Perfect for a cosy crafting session!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, it is really great, the colors just POP. Lovely job and great pattern,
    MEredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree the dark evenings make you want to snuggle with a needle and yarn,I love your new make,the cushion is gorgeous,I love the colours too.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend,hope the weathers not as blustery where you are? take care,love julie.xxxp.s. just put a post together for the wonderful parcel you sent,thankyou so much,I LOVED everything.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours and that feeling of satisfaction to have a completed project.What's next?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I love the rich pink shades, perfect for autumn snuggling up. It's so good to finally finish a WIP, isn't it?!
    Enjoy your week.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen
    Thanks for popping by. At least you know what is good food and what is naughty. Unfortunately there are many who don't. I confess because I eat healthily most of the time, a lovely girly visitor is the perfect time to gosip and sin a little (I am only human)! Have a great evening.
    BTW love your cushion, it does look cosy.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!